WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN SELECTING A PROPERTY MANAGER
It is essential to examine the quality and range of services being offered by a Property Manager so that you can make an informed decision for your investment property.
We suggest that you ask yourself the following questions when selecting a Property Manager:
- Do you think you would be content and happy to work with a particular Property Manager?
- What is your Property Manager’s experience in regard to property investments and tenant relationship management?
- Will the Property Manager be able to negotiate the highest rent for your property?
- Do you feel secure and trust the Property Manager to work in your best interests?
In addition to this, it is helpful to ask your potential Property Manager some questions as well:
- What is your process for dealing with rental arrears?
- What percentage of your current rent roll is in arrears by more than one day?
- When do you inform the owner if a tenant has not paid rent?
- What is your process for managing repairs and maintenance?
- What steps do you take to ensure trades taking part in my property are licensed and insured?
- Who will be responsible for leasing my property and what professional experience do they possess?
- Who will be in charge of showing prospective tenants through my property?
- What is your process to market available properties for lease?
- How do you process applications for potential tenants?
The responses to the above questions will give you a transparent idea of how your property will be treated and managed proceeding further.
If you have any queries or would like to know our responses to the above questions, please contact us.